Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

.:long tyme no see:.

Hye all..
Missing me??
Today i'm feeling like blogging.. (surprised??)
I feel so bengang when i can't upload my photos on facebook..
I dunno why!!
Argghh!!

Now, i'm going to write about my yesterday..

My drama class@ taman gelora..


~PBB : asyz.mirah.ecah.joe.ridz.noreen~


It was a rainy day.
I felt like the surrounding was getting so lemau becoz it was wet and most of us (including me la) felt uncomfortable.
"Mdm, how can we act in this rain? It is so wet and uncomfortable. How can we act??"
At dat time, i really wanted to say this to my drama lecturer..
But.. I felt afraid if she will eat heart (makan ati la)..
Cewahh!! Good student!! (kononye!)

Opss!! I forget abt sumthin..
To fulfill our free time while waiting for madam..
We did sumthin..
Guess what!!
As usual la, snapped pics..


~big children @ taman gelora playground~

~asyz n ridz koya cute~

~mirah : dun u ever dare to ngorat me! i'll shoot ur tummy!!~

~asyz : hehe.. nk ngorat pn blh kne shoot ke?? x brani la klu cm2. i love my tummy..~

All of the dialogue i made it myself..
Dun take heart k, my fwens..
Juz 4 fun only..
Not more than dat..

I think dats all i want 2 share..
Noreen is waiting 4 me dowmstairs..
Bubye..

Luv, aishiteru mirae..

2 comments:

asy.z said...

wah, comey gok blog mu... heeeee~

aku punye plain je.. hhuhuhu

aiShiteru miRae said...

ala..
blog aq ni cmel mcm tuan dia la..
hahahah..

Post a Comment