Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

.:my family in UiTM Kuantan:.

they share my joy n tears here..
i've nver feel like this before..
feeling that my frens r my family..
u r so awesome!!


~tesl c : my big family. they're my brothers n sisters (from different moms n dads la)~


my close sisters n brothers..

they're alwayz with me..
when, i hv prob, they give me their shoulders..
they r..
noreen. ecah. asyz. ridz
luv u all so much..
cant imagine how if someday we will far away each other.. (cam brbelit je ayt ni)

~noreen aka dinodang (dinasour+udang)~


~ecah aka tikus miu miu. hantu on9 games~


~noreen.ecah.mirah~


~asyz aka kucing gatal. hantu novel~


~ridz aka king of brciap. klu berciap punye la lme, kalah anak dara~


~asyz.ridz.mirah~

love all of u sooo much..
^,^

Luv, aishiteru mirae..

2 comments:

asy.z said...

lap u too bebeh.. hehehe

aku bkn kucing gatal la!!! aaaaaaa

aiShiteru miRae said...

weh..
igt aq ni ap lap2..
mg mmg kcing gtal..
thanx..
mg je yg sudi comment aq..
trharu..
sob2..

Post a Comment